- This event has passed.
Artawa: Second Sunday Artist Meetup
2019-12-08 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
THIS WILL BE AT THE OTTAWA ART GALLERY
Come hang out, drink coffee/tea, sketch/paint/whatever, and meet fellow Ottawa artists!
To those familiar with the space – please be available to help others find their way. There are a number of entrances and the space is quite large so there’s a good likelihood of folks getting lost.
Also, please check out the rest of the gallery on your visit. There’s a lot of great art to see and it doesn’t cost anything to do so. 🙂
— IMPORTANT INFO —
*Bring your own supplies*
– The space is on the main floor, just past the cafe
– To get to the closest entrance, you’re entering from Daly St, under the new condos to the left of Arts Court. You should see the cafe on your right as you enter. If you continue past the cafe, the room will be on your right just past the cafe
– If you come from the Mackenzie King side you’ll need to go to the opposite side of the building and down a floor. Ask around for how to get to the cafe and you’ll find your way
– There’s a paid parking garage across the street
– There’s free parking at city hall on the weekends
– On side streets around Daly/Besserer there are usually free spots as well
– Daly/Nicholas is the closest intersection, enter on the Daly St. entrance
– Alternatively, get off at the Mackenzie King station, then walk over the bridge towards Nicholas (northbound) then enter OAG on your left. Walk through the building to get to the space on the opposite side
If you have any questions, reach out to Kina Forney or Brad Nox